Originally Published on ShaadiWish
Passa or jhumar which was initially associated only with Pakistani or muslim brides, has now become a major rage in bridal jewellery. This stunning piece of jewelry not only enhances a bride’s look, but proffers a regal look. Worn on either left or right side of the hair, it grabs the attention of many. And, if you are getting married anytime soon and in search of some interesting and astonishing piece of jhumar for your bridal look, then this is going to help you a lot. We have got some resplendent designs of passa that we spotted on real brides and we totally feel you must see them before you finalise your bridal jewelry .
So, without more ado let’s check out some awe-inspiring jhumar designs:
1. This intricate passa with white pearls and mesh design is glorifying this bride’s look. Wear it with side parted bun for the perfect royal look.
2. This muslim bride wearing a heavy kundan passa with pearl strings is certainly setting major bride goals for many girls out there. She rocked her wedding look perfectly with a simple maang tikka and gold jewellery.
3. This silver jhumar with the strings of pearls looks so graceful. Team it up with a simple maang tikka or you can avoid wearing the same to grab all the eyes at your jhumar.
Image Courtesy: beautyboxbyknb
4. This mauve passa is our favorite on the list and it is because of its pretty color. It is complementing the bride’s attire perfectly. With side parted open hair and a matching necklace. Just the perfect set of jewelry for your sangeet ceremony.
Image Courtesy: Cool Bluez Photography
5. Isn’t this white jhumar the most unique one out of the list? We admired this a lot, the combination of big and small pearls attached with kundan will look perfect for your engagement look.
Image Courtesy: Makeupbynor
6. If you are the one who is looking for a simple passa, then you will love this one. It proffers a vintage look to your bridal ensemble.
Image Courtesy: mariaatchia
7. This muslim bride is inspiring us not only with her interesting maang tikka, but the colorful passa she is wearing. The pearl strings and the stones embedded in it is so exquisite!
Image Courtesy: nidarphotography
8. This passa will remind you of your granny’s marriage days. It is the bronze color which is making it flawless for your wedding day with a golden attire.
Image Courtesy: noorulainali
9. This Punjabi jhumar by Ra Abta is another stunner. The collection of gold leaves in the end is making it more beautiful. And, not to miss the string of green beats keeping the passa together.
Image Courtesy: RaAbta by Rahul
10. This delicate and minimalistic passa with gold strings is just the kind that any bride would love to wear on her mehendi.
Image Courtesy: Rizwan Baig & Munazza Rizwan
11. Another favorite on this list is this complex beauty. This chaandbaali style kundan passa with white pearls and green pearl is one astonishing piece we are swooning over. This is the perfect one for the wedding day with a tight bun!
Image Courtesy: Sadaffarhanofficial
13. This jhumar is one of its kind and is certainly going to be every brides’ choice. The kundan work and delicate strings of white and green pearls are making us fall in love with it.
Image Courtesy: Shreya Sen Photography
14. This one is for the bride who loves gold. This pure gold passa with floral motif and gold strings is making it look just perfect with matching earrings and maang tikka for your engagement ceremony.
Image Courtesy: Shrigurudev_photography
15. This jhumar is certainely grabbing many eyeballs. The unique shape and the kundan strings are making it a lovely piece in the bridal jewellery.
Image Courtesy: Shrigurudev_photography
16. This one is for a sassy bride who dares to experiment with her bridal look. This heavy jhumar with white pearl strings is beautiful. You can team it up with sharara and look stunning.
Image Courtesy: Thelightsmiths.in
Check out these real brides who wore passa at their different wedding ceremonies and inspired us a lot here.
17. If you are looking for a vibrant passa for your mehendi ceremony, then nothing is better than this one. Attached with pearl strings and embedded pink stones, this pretty passa can be a great choice.
Image Courtesy: Theweddingstory_official
18. And, how could we miss Urvashi Rautela’s fashion walk. She looked gorgeous with a layered jhumar and a heavy maang tikka.
Image Courtesy: Urvashi Rautela
19. We just couldn’t take our eyes off this beautiful muslim bride who wore a passa in chaandbali style and those strings with colorful stones is making it look way prettier. It’s time you ditch maang tikka for your engagement ceremony and go for a passa like this.
Image Courtesy: Wedding_visual
20. This is one interesting piece of jhumar design that we came across. The transparent crystal is making it different from the rest.
Image Courtesy: Zain Ali Photography
Hope these magnificent beauties help you decide to make a great decision for your bridal look. And, we promise to keep updating you with the newest of wedding fashion just like this.